You should register with the Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) as soon as possible because …
- … the Austrian Integration Fund is the governmental agency that ensures that every person new to Austria can become a valued member of Austrian society.
- … a new law was passed on 1st June 2016, that every recognised refugee who has been granted asylum or subsidiary protection must register with the Austrian Integration Fund.
How can the Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) help me?
The Austrian Integration Fund has an office in every province of Austria and offers the following support:
- Value and Orientation Courses on My Life in Austria
- various integration workshops
- …many other courses. Please ask directly at the Austrian Integration Fund.
- Funding – also for German courses. Ask for more information at the next integration centre, call or look online.
- • Counsellors in your native language can help you with your questions on various topics.
- Sign up for the mentoring programme which will provide you with a new friend who can assist you in your integration process.
For more information, please visit www.integrationsfonds.at/en/home.